Thursday, March 20, 2014

Know the Life of Your Favorite Celebrity

Who's your favorite celebrity? Guess you already have one, two or more in mind. As human, we really can't avoid to adore and admire someone. Usually we prefer our favorite celebrity as someone who can be a good role model to us and someone who gives inspirations.
Probably for teenagers today they will admire 16-year-old Canadian singer Justin Bieber. For the early adulthood people, they most likely idolize Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson. We really can't get enough of them, isn't it? How can we avoid them if their charm is overflowing?
If you wanted to ask me about my favorite female celebrity, I will give you some clues first. She was born on April 10, 1984 in Nashua, New Hampshire but was raised in Orlando, Florida. In addition, she became popular for her song Candy, Cry, Only Hope, and Crush. She has made us cry on her role as Jamie Sullivan alongside Shane West in the Adam Shankman's film A Walk to Remember. Yes, the person I'm talking about is Mandy Moore and I consider her as my role model.
When in comes to male celebrity, I am really into Taylor Lautner. If you are familiar with the Twilight Saga then you'll know that he portrayed the character of the Jacob Black, a werewolf. You can never resist his six-pack abs. All girls will get crazy over Taylor and that include Bella. Well, Bella is also attracted to Jacob but she loves Edward more.
Can't get enough of your favorite celebrities? I know one thing to show your admiration to your idols. Don't you know you will be able to know the life of your favorite celebrities? One way is through scrapbooks. Scrapbooks are not that hard to make. Just express what you wanted to express, put up some pictures, and that's it.
I once made a scrapbook about Mandy Moore. When I was still in high school I cut out pictures of her from magazines and newspapers. Not only her pictures but the lyrics and trivia of her movies as well. What I did at that time was that I used some highlighters to elaborate the title of her songs. I used different colors of pen in every song stanza to make the lyrics more presentable. On the other hand, I also made borders to the picture. To make me more inspired, I have written and added styles to my favorite Mandy Moore lines or quotes, either from her songs or movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment